Monday, July 1, 2013

Preparation

I had some help, and expert supervision, but this was an endless nightmare.

My respect for those that do this for a living is more than immense. I probably spent three times the number or hours on this than an experienced body man would have, but its done. 

When I got close (???) the painter
would come by and write notes on the car and smile and leave. I think this went on for weeks.
Finally, he said "not bad..." I'll take it from here.

Maybe it was the wad of C' notes I threw on the trunk floor, but actually I think that he is just a super individual.

He's doing the final detail and then COLOR!!!
Actually, he was very pleased with the trunk lid..........
                                                                      
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment