Sunday, December 8, 2013

Seat's In !!

After 20 months of work, the plan is coming together. I actually sat in the car today!
Jose did a very nice job on the seat cushions, his upholstery men are very experienced and he demands good work.


 


They are exactly like my drawings, just what I wanted.












I drew up the the door panels and dropped off the panels, drawings and fabric to them on Friday. He will have the pleated fabric for me in a couple weeks.
 



Now that the trans cables, cooler, and battery cables are in, It was time for the floor. Finding the bag of hardware from the fabrication was a bit of a challenge but we got'er done.

 The Lokar brake handle is out of the way, and the master cylinder access is going to be fine. I'm going to need a gas pedal soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment