Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wiring


It's time to stop looking at it and get back to work. I got the EZ Wire kit out and spread it all over the garage. Huge looms and this is only the 12 wire kit. If you follow their instructions it works very well.
I used this same kit on the '34 Chevy and was more than pleased.

After changing the looms to my specifications, the fuse panel and all of the looms had to be installed and laced through the car. The "A" is about 3 feet shorter than the Chevy and there was MORE then enough wire.

I'm a plug and play kind of guy and the instrument cluster, light switch, and a misc. accessory loom had to be soldered into plugs. This allows removal of anything to be worked with at a later date. Twelve wires in the instrument cluster plug!




What do you think??
The ignition key is on the right to prevent inserting it under my knee cap during an unforseen incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment